REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
• NO REFUNDS or cancellations of orders after 48 hours of purchase. Please contact us via email if you would like to make an exchange. Exchanges are accepted within 10 days of arrival, and items must be shipped back in the condition in which they arrived with the original packaging intact. Buyers are responsible for return shipping charges. Sales of custom pieces are final and may not be returned or exchanged. If your order arrives damaged please contact me as soon as possible and include a photo of the damaged piece.
CUSTOM & COMMISSIONED PIECES:
• I love to create one of a kind custom pieces so please do not hesitate to contact me with your ideas. I would be happy to put an heirloom under glass for you. From postage, photos or lace, the possibilities are endless! Please note that custom orders cannot be changed or exchanged.
CARE & CLEANING:
• All pieces are made using non toxic flux, copper foil, lead free silver solder, and black patina. The metals naturally oxidize and sometimes leave a bit of residue on the glass, which can be cleaned gently with a soapy rinse and a q-tip. Please wash by hand and use care when handling your glass pieces. They are intended for inside use and will break if dropped or left to the elements.
• All products come beautifully packaged and suitable for immediate gift giving.
• Shipping costs cover packaging, weight, and insurance (due to the fragile nature of glass, all orders will be shipped via USPS priority mail which includes insurance.)
• Due to the fact that all of our products are handmade, please allow 2-3 weeks of studio time before your order ships. Let us know if you desire a quicker turnaround time, and we will do our best to accommodate you!
• All orders are shipped USPS Priority mail and will come with insurance and a tracking number, which will be emailed to you as soon as the order leaves the studio.